Monday, November 17, 2008

Nov 17 - Thankful

Today, I am thankful for my sister. She is always there to talk, go shopping with, just hang out with. She is always inviting us for dinner. I'm sure that if she wasn't around my family would go hungry. Thanks Sis, you're awesome.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Yay!! you have a blog! I love it, it is such a great way to get to know people and stay in touch with those you don't see very often!

I know what you mean about sisters! What would we do without them! My blog is private, but I would love to send you and invite...if you want just e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you...cassieorduno(at)yahoo(dot)com

Konie said...

Thanks Carol.

Shannon said...

I am also greatful for Konie and her gigantor house thats holds all of our get togethers. Ya and I guess she's not so bad herself. :)