12 years ago
Monday, November 24, 2008
Nov 24 - Thankful.....
Today I am thankful for small miracles. It is a miracle that any child is actually born, let alone can survive 90 + years in our world. I am thankful that Kayla is growing and progressing. It is hard with her limited food choices to make sure that she is getting everything that she needs nutrition wise. I sure don't know what I would do if I couldn't buy the stuff that she can eat....Thank goodness for soy, rice and bananas. The Dr's have assured me that as long as she is still gaining weight ect that she will be just fine. She will probably always be small, but she'll probably be grateful for that when she is older.....not many women would complain about being skinny.... It will take a few years, but hopefully she will out grow some of her allergies. It will definately be a miracle the day that she can have ice cream....boy I can't wait for that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
We love Kayla!
Connie
Post a Comment