I heard a cool idea for November, it was to list something that you are thankful for everyday until Thanksgiving.
So, today as I picked up Kayla from Rosie's I am especially grateful that I get to take my baby to Grandma's instead of some random daycare. I don't have to wonder or worry if she is being well taken care of or neglected. I know that she is in the best hands possible and that she is being loved every minute that she is there. So, on your birthday Rosie.....I am giving a special thanks to you for all you do for our family. Thanks for sharing your self with our little one everyday. We love you.
12 years ago





2 comments:
You made me cry (no surprise). Believe me, it is my pleasure to keep her every day. She is such a sweetheart and she brings much joy into my life-Grandpa's too! We love all of you.
You ARE blessed, Carol-- I KNOW how much she loves your little one.
Post a Comment