Well, we tried to go to church........the power went out and well, I don't know if it was the fact that we actually showed up.....or what. Anyway, Kayla was sure cute in her dress.
Kayla is so ADORABLE!! I wish we could see her more often. Congrats on starting a blog! It's kind of fun! Make sure on your settings you have clicked NO on making your blog accessable to google searches and to Blogger (next blog, etc) That will make your blog safer.
Carol, she is beautiful! I can see traits from both you and your husband in her. It will never cease to amaze me how quickly kids grow up.
I am so glad you started up a blog. It allows me a way to "scrapbook" our life and keep up with friends and family. I miss you and all of my credit union friends, tell everyone "Hi" for me! Keep in touch!
3 comments:
Kayla is so ADORABLE!! I wish we could see her more often. Congrats on starting a blog! It's kind of fun! Make sure on your settings you have clicked NO on making your blog accessable to google searches and to Blogger (next blog, etc) That will make your blog safer.
It will be fun to keep in touch with your family!
Carol, she is beautiful! I can see traits from both you and your husband in her. It will never cease to amaze me how quickly kids grow up.
I am so glad you started up a blog. It allows me a way to "scrapbook" our life and keep up with friends and family. I miss you and all of my credit union friends, tell everyone "Hi" for me! Keep in touch!
Carol, you are such an awesome mother. Kayla is fortunate to have been born into the Nyman family.
Post a Comment