Kayla went to her Allergist appointment today. She had rast testing done (a blood test) which will be run against all of the foods that she is allergic too. The test will determine the level of allergen in her blood, which is supposed to tell how allergic she is to the food. They will be able to tell if her allergies are getting better by the results. It will take a week before we will get the results. So, I am patiently waiting......and as we all know.....I am soooo patient.
I do have to say that Kayla was a trooper. She didn't even cry when they took her blood. Derrek said she kind of got a weird look on her face, but she didn't make a peep. Daddy on the other hand nearly fainted. :)
I will let you know what the results are when I get them........patiently waiting.....
12 years ago





4 comments:
Sorry you have to wait so long. That kind of stuff drives me crazy.
that poor little girl. Being allergic to so many things is not a fun thing to have to deal with in life. I feel for her. She is so stinkin cute!
oh thats sad. Hope it is good news. And how is dad holding up, now? Thats tough on parents!! Good luck....
I'm praying for good news!!
Is Derrek ok? :)
connie
Post a Comment